1. Advertising shits in your head, it is a form of visual and psychological pollution.
2. Removing/Replacing/Defacing advertising is not vandalism, it is an act of tidying up that is both legally and morally defensible.
3. The Visual Realm is a Public Realm, it is part of the commons, it belongs to everyone, so nobody should be able to own it.
4. Outdoor Advertising can and should be banned, Sao Paulo did it in 2006, Grenoble followed suit in 2015.
*expression sours further* Uh.... great piano is my fun nickname for.......... trumpets??
Thrawn Swanson #StarWarsCelebration
Host of CreepyPodsta, co-host of Hack the Net
1. Be cool 2. C'mooooooooon 3. Niiice