1. Advertising shits in your head, it is a form of visual and psychological pollution.
2. Removing/Replacing/Defacing advertising is not vandalism, it is an act of tidying up that is both legally and morally defensible.
3. The Visual Realm is a Public Realm, it is part of the commons, it belongs to everyone, so nobody should be able to own it.
4. Outdoor Advertising can and should be banned, Sao Paulo did it in 2006, Grenoble followed suit in 2015.
Thrawn Swanson #StarWarsCelebration
GUYS I JUST REALIZED THE NEW #JOKER MOVIE STOLE HIS ORIGIN ("people are mean to him on the subway") FROM THAT ONE 30 ROCK EPISODE WHERE LIZ LEMON SNAPS
We lost our sweet Moses. Please help if you can. Sharing would be hugely appreciated.
Host of CreepyPodsta, co-host of Hack the Net
1. Be cool 2. C'mooooooooon 3. Niiice